“You’re Taking Away His Nuts” Spencer’s 10 Best Quotes from Pretty Little Liars Season 3 (So Far)
Let’s face it: All four of the girls on Pretty Little Liarsare witty, but no one quite delivers a zinger like Spencer (Troian Bellisario). Translation: If you start acting like a pod person, Spencer is going to be the one to tell you. With that in mind, here are the 10 most hilarious Spencer-isms from the first half of Season 3. (Anyone else feel like a Caleb pizza?)
7. Spencer [to Emily, about Paige]: “This girl once tried to drown you — I don’t think that was a love dunk.” (From Season 3, Episode 11: “Single Fright Female”) C’mon, Spencer — it was the most romantic drowning attempt ever.
6. Spencer [to Aria, about Mona]: “She can’t hurt us anymore — bitch crazy.” (From Episode 1: “It Happened ‘That Night’”) Spencer gets right to the point.
5. Spencer [about Jenna]: "She's been gliding around school all day like a Thanksgiving float.” (From Episode 5: “That Girl Is Poison”) Well, Jenna certainly is full of hot air.
4. Spencer [to Hanna, about Wren]: “You are not the first girl to fall for ‘Downton Grabby.’” (From Episode 11: “Single Fright Female”) Spencer’s wordplay here is not too shabby (or should we say, not too Downton Shabby).
2. Spencer [about figuring out the password]: “Okay, but it's not a pinata. I can't just whack at it with a stick.” (From Season 3, Episode 8: “Stolen Kisses”) Actually, there are a few characters on this show who we wouldn’t mind whacking with a stick.
1. Spencer [to Aria]: "Every time you ‘baby squirrel’ Ezra, you're taking away his nuts." (From Episode 5: “That Girl Is Poison”) We’re not so sure that Ezra loves having his nuts discussed by Aria and her friends.
Don’t miss the next new episode of PLL, the Halloween special, on Tuesday, October 23 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.