10. Yelling at shrubs? Why not. It’s the only way they’ll learn their lesson. Brittany (Heather Morris): I’ve been up every night this week yelling at the shrubs in my yard that have been making fun of me.
9. We just hope Kurt never considers a career as a therapist. Kurt(Chris Colfer): The only cure to loneliness is cake.
8. Either Brittany is a little confused, or she knows something we don’t know. Brittany: I finally know how Jesus feels in his house way up at the North Pole — because I am on top of the world.
7. Does this mean there won’t be a “Britney 3.0” episode in a few years? Artie(Kevin McHale) [to Marley (Melissa Benoist), about her Britney song]: Did that come out this morning? ‘Cause we scraped the bottom of that Britney barrel.
6. Voiceover is a tough skill to master. Blaine (Darren Criss): Brittany, who are you talking to? Brittany: I thought I was doing a voiceover.