10. We just hope that Brittany can someday be on Mount Rushmore. Brittany (Heather Morris) [to Artie(Kevin McHale)]:I know people like you are afraid of the spotlight sometimes, but did you know that Franklin Roosevelt was part-robot too, and he’s on Mount Rushmore.
9. Doesn’t Blaine realize he looks amazing regardless of what’s in his hair? Blaine (Darren Criss):Telling anyone what they can or cannot put into their hair is disgusting. It’s the first step towards tyranny, my friends. The next thing you know, they’ll start burning books, and then they’ll probably start burning people, too. Brittany: That’s a lie.
8. Sue has a strange sense of what people enjoy. Sue(Jane Lynch) [to Schue(Matthew Morrison)]: Now move on, otherwise you’ll end up like that, quietly smirking because you just did a little crop dusting. And now you’re enjoying the sneaky tickle of your own stink as it ripples up your enormous, soupy butt crack.
7. Artie clearly made quite an impression on Brittany. Artie: You and I dated. Brittany:We did?
6. You have to be in the right mood for the xylophone. Sue: Becky, can I get a xylophone flourish? [Long pause.] No? Not feeling it?
5. At least Sam is trying to understand politics. Sam (Chord Overstreet) [to Blaine]: I’m not gay, so that’ll help with the not-gay vote.
4. Come to think of it, we could see Rachel and Girls’ Hannah being friends in NYC. The “Black Swan” [to Rachel (Lea Michele)]: I didn’t know Lena Dunham was joining us today.
3. But who wouldn’t want to be around a guy who has constant access to popcorn?
Sam[to Blaine]:Lose the bowtie. Trust me, it makes you look uptight and a little like a young Orville Redenbacher.
2. We’re just thankful that Sue isn’t a career counselor. Sue[to Schue]: Your penchant for bland simplistic aphorisms could give you a leg up in the motivational hot air balloon poster business — and of course your complete lack of adult friends means you’re well on your way to a career as a pedophile birthday clown.
1. We now know more about Brittany's personal grooming preferences than we ever wanted to.