6. Nolan questions Emily: "Do you think Victoria could have had your mother declared cray-cray?" To quote 90s rap duo Cypress Hill: Insane in the membrane, insane in the brain!
5. Charlotte pays tribute to her mom, remains awkward: "She was also a woman of many contradictions and deep secrets." Clearly she's talking about Victoria's stint in that patchouli-scented Williamsburg loft. Shudder.
4. Nolan eye-rolls at Emily's plan: "Good luck with that after you broke poor Spaniel's heart." The Ghost of Sammy the Dog does not appreciate your canine humor, Nolan.
3. Nolan honors Victoria's memory: "Do you think she's somewhere looking up at us?" Please, Victoria would never have been let into hell.
2. Ashley sums up Daniel: "He's off brooding somewhere, or drinking, or maybe even both." Daniel is writing so many poems in his mind. Just wait.
1. Nolan says hey to his main man: "Captain Jack! Or should I say Jack Daddy." Note to self: Refer to Jack as "Jack Daddy" at all times.