Top 10 Quotes From X Factor Bootcamp: “I’m About to Bring the CeCe Thunder”
X Factor Season 2 auditions are over, and you know what that means! Everyone is one more jumbo-sized Pepsi away from having a mental breakdown and begging Simon Cowell not to sit on their cat friends.
Bootcamp is a horrifying place full of deep thoughts about love, life, feelings, singing, and the mysterious planet X that's making its way through space, and we've rounded up the top 10 quotes from this week's episode. This is almost as important as Britney'simpromptu dance moves.
10. Jake Garza sobs: "I want my mom." Shhh, gentle child. Britney is now your mom.
9. Simon prepares for the apocalypse: "This will be the most intense week of their lives." The Mayans are the guest judges, you guys.
8. Britney: "We're going to push them to their limits with a series of challenges." First up? The Hunger Games.
7. L.A. has a thought: "I loved her better than any 13-year-old I've ever seen." Nope, nope, do not want.
6. Simon tells Tara that he saw her lady parts: "When you watch that back you're going to find you showed us a little bit more than you expected." Way to be a perv, Simon.
5. Britney cries, cries, cries in her lonely heart: "I'm pretty dissapointed." Demi and her blue fishtail are going to punish whoever did this to her.
4. Britney listens to Jake Garza's epic fail: "I'm saaaaaaaad." Quick, hide the razors!
3. Trevor Moran is outtie: "I'm heartbroken." Sigh, better roll him into the corner of a linoleum floor again.
2. Emblem3 member forms a sentence: "I'm like, dude, just be a musician." Ugh, right guys?
1. Cece brings it: "They ain't seen nothing yet cause I'm about to bring the Cece thunder." Rain clouds that drip leopard print skin tattoos? All our dreams are coming true!