5 Biggest WTF Moments From Revenge Season 2, Episode 2: “Resurrection”
We love ourselves some Revenge (shirtless Daniel, please come back to us), but every now and then we find ourselves breaking out into jaw-drops and cold sweats. Otherwise known as the signs and symptoms of a WTF moment. We've rounded up the top 5 headscratchers of Season 2, Episode 2: "Resurrection" for you to ponder. Get it, Revengers!
5. Daniel Uses Bing! Excuse us while we LOL. Turns out that much like our parents, Daniel has no idea how the internet works and seems to be living in a ‘90s fantasy where Bing! is his preferred search engine. Before we know it, he'll be opening up an AOL account and making himself a LiveJournal.
4. Handsome Aiden Remains Creepy-Yet-Handsome Aiden and Emily's sordid past is somewhat of a mystery, but apparently Aids is straight up obsessed with Em and has taken to camping out in beachy dunes in order to stalk her. Do you, buddy. Also, we fear that Aiden may have made a bunker for himself in a sand pit. And yes, that sand pit may or may not be Sammy the Dog's grave.
3. Um, Declan Is a Jewelry Mule Remember that time you hired your body out to a disgruntled preppy kid so he could hide his step-mom's jewelry? Declan is right there with you. Clearly, this wayward seaman has learned nothing from stealing lobsters last season, and he's willing to break the law if it means making a quick buck or two. And let's be real, we all know Declan is going to secretly wear that jewelry. It's like he can't stop, won't stop with those man necklaces.
2. Nolcorp Is Managed By Nerds We're slightly concerned about the future of Nolan's company. After re-watching his video meeting with the Nolcorp higher ups, it's come to our attention that the company is being managed by a bunch of hipsters, all of whom wear flannel in the summer. One of these dudes was surrounded by vintage wind-up toys, that's all we're saying. Sigh, we should probably just be thankful that this geek squad uses computers instead of Moleskine journals.
1. Declan Has No Idea How To Fix Pipes You guys, Declan is really worried about the Stowaway. So worried that he decides to try his delicate hand at fixing the pipes –– a job we all know he isn't cut out for, poor dear. As you might expect, said pipes explode all over Declan's face, which prompts him to spiral into a fit of "the sads" and morph into a middle-aged mom. To paraphrase: "Our whole world is falling apart around us" and (to Jack) "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?"
BONUS: Emily Lies About Amanda's Paternity Test We know Emily has her issues with the stripper/murderer commonly known as Fauxmanda, but telling Mandy that Jack isn't the father of her baby is just cold. In fact, it seemed slightly out of character for Em, who is normally nice to the people she cares about. In the words of Barry Manilow, "Oh, Mandy. You came and you gave without taking. But Emily sent you away!"