The X Factor’s Simon Cowell — 5 Weird Things You Didn’t Know About Him
So you think you know everything about British music mogul Simon Cowell, huh? Think again! Check out these 5 surprising facts about everyone's favorite sassy pants, which tragically sheds zero light on why he wanders around The X Factor set exposing his forest of chest hair to innocent youths.
1. He Gets Regular Sheep Placenta Facials You guys, we're so worried about Simon's beauty regime. Rumor has it that in an effort to stay young and vibrant, he rubs sheep placenta all over his face on the regular. Said placenta is made from New Zealand sheep (only the best for Simon) and costs 330 GBP per treatment. Consider us traumatized and slightly nauseous.
2. He Gets Botox Injections Sometimes, rubbing sheep innards all over your face just isn't good enough. Simon will stop at nothing to look fresh-faced, and has admitted to getting regular botox treatments. To quote, “Botox to me is no more unusual than toothpaste. It simply works. You do it twice a year. Who cares, and it balances my smoking and drinking.” So many feelings, all of them fearful.
3. The Queen of England Hates Him Don't expect Simon to be invited to high tea at Hampton Court anytime soon. The queen and her corgis (OMG, R.I.P.) have no love for The X Factor's main man — in fact, Simon is on the record as saying "The Queen once said I was a dreadful man.”
4. He Has A Fetish for Hamsters Look, all you need to know is that Simon once owned a tribe of 18 hamsters. Let your imaginations run wild.
5. He Flirted With Being Cryogenically Frozen Simon considered paying over $100k to have his body frozen Walt Disney-style in the hopes of terrifying future generations.