Top 10 Quotes From Bones Season 8, Episode 4: “Did You See The Excrement I Left On My Desk?”
Season 8, Episode 4 of Bones was all about misunderstood siberian tigers, and Brennan's (Emily Deschanel) inexplicable need to rule the country –– so as you might expect the quotes were triumphant, purrrrfect, and more than a little awkward. Check out the top 10 doozies of the week, and warning. Most of what Hodgins(TJ Thyne) says is completely horrifying.
10. Booth(David Boreanaz) reads the morning paper: "Why do they even bother printing the whole thing, can't they just have one page that says, 'Everything is horrible everywhere?'" Preach it, Booth.
9. Hodgins tries his hand a an analogy: "Tides good, floods bad." Angela(Michaela Conlin): "Seriously?" Hodgins: "Ask New Orleans." Too soon, Hodgins. Too soon.
8. Brennan hates on The Trump's campaign for president: "Are you saying that you think I would be a bad candidate? Because Donald Trump was thinking of running." Um, talk to the hand, Brennan. We don't speak ill of Trump in this house.
7. Hodgins describes the crime scene: "Her friend over there wound up catching a face full of face." In other words, he face-planted.
6. Daisy (Carla Gallo) remains super awkward: "Oh god, did this just morph into a racial thing?" …..we feel uncomfortable.
5. Hodgins makes friends with some maggots: "Hey check it out, Bug Rapture! Sorry, this makes me so happy." He's one more questionable bug comment away from a fetish.
4. Sweets(John Francis Daley) gets deep: "Apparently, you can’t feel the internet." We beg to differ. We feel the internet all day long.