Sigh, Revenge. So many questions, not enough answers! We can't wait for this week's all-new episode of our favorite beachy drama (airing Sunday, October 14), so we've rounded up the juiciest spoilers on the interwebs for you to enjoy with a side dish of caviar. Mmmm, revengeyliscious!
Check out spoilers at your own risk! For more on Wetpaint Entertainment's philosophy on spoilers, click here.
SPOILERS AND PHOTOS
– Who Is Emily Thorne Passionately Kissing?
Emily is lip-locked with the mysterious man from her tormented past, Aiden Mathis! When we last saw Aiden, he was putting a bullet in the back of the White-Haired Man, and even though we know Ems takes a bottle to his head, it seems they’ve ... erm ... made up.
– 5 Things We Learned From the Revenge Season 2, Episode 3: “Confidence” Spoiler Photos
In this jaw-dropping set of photos for Episode 3, “Confidence,” we see Emily and Aiden scrambling to solve the “there’s-a-dead-body-on-my-living-room-floor” issue. We have a feeling she's not too pleased with her saviour playing hero.
– Revenge Season 2, Episode 3, “Confidence”: 7 Things We’ve Learned From the Promo
Our mouths are still hanging open after seeing Aiden shoot the White-Haired Man square in the back! And from the looks of the promo for Revenge Season 2, Episode 3, “Confidence,” the cotton-topped villain probably won’t be “resurrected” anytime soon. Read on to see our analysis!
– MORE Spoiler Photos From Revenge Season 2, Episode 3, "Confidence": Emily Takes Out Aiden Mathis!
From the looks of these new spoiler photos, Emily is less than pleased with Aiden intervening. It seems the White-Haired Man is out of the game for good, and with Emily's help, Aiden's on his way to joining him.
– Revenge Promo For Season 2, Episode 3: "Confidence"
The Graysons are back in the spotlight and at the center of a media storm once again, while Emily's past continues to haunt her.
- Spoiler Clip From Revenge Season 2, Episode 3, “Confidence”: Victoria Grayson Escapes the Plane Explosion (VIDEO)
- Spoiler Clip From Revenge Season 2, Episode 3, “Confidence”: Victoria Grayson Contacts the Press (VIDEO)
- Spoiler Clip From Revenge Season 2, Episode 3, “Confidence”: Emily Thorne Knocks Out Aiden Mathis With a Bottle (VIDEO)
- Spoiler Clip From Revenge Season 2, Episode 3, “Confidence”: Victoria Grayson Kicks Emily Thorne Out of Her Home (VIDEO)
Catch the next new episode of Revenge on Sunday, October 14 at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.