10. Emma: “Ogres? Like, as in fee fi fo fum?” Snow: “Those would be giants.” Apparently, ogres aren’t as good at rhyming as giants are.
9. Mulan [about Emma’s gun]: “Is it magic?” Emma: “Depends on who’s pulling the trigger.” Actually, it would be kind of awesome if you had to say “abracadabra” every time you fired a gun.
8. Henry [about the name of their new operation]: “Do you prefer a viper? That was my second choice.” Charming: “Henry, we need to talk.” Henry: “Yeah, scorpion’s better.” Maybe they can wear a scorpion jacket like Ryan Gosling had in the film Drive? Come to think of it, we wish everyone was a little more like The Gos.
7. Lancelot: “One part lion, one part serpent, one part goat.” Emma: “Like turducken?” It sounds like turducken hasn’t quite caught on in Fairytale Land as of yet.
6. Charming: “We said we were going to take the kingdom back, and we can’t do that with our tails between our legs. [To Red] No offense.” Not a good idea to offend someone just before you head into battle with them.