Vampire Diaries’ Best Quotes From Season 4, Episode 1, “Growing Pains”
One thing we’ll never say about The Vampire Diaries: “You took the words right out of our mouths.”Elena (Nina Dobrev) and the gang utter things we’d never dream of saying — or at least hope we never have to. Without further ado, here are the top 25 notable quotables from Season 4, Episode 1, “Growing Pains.”
25. So that’s what crazy sounds like Pastor Young: Fear not. For I have been chosen to lead us in the movement. Hear me, loved ones: Soon you’ll be free to pass through the gates, and we’ll all be united for eternity.
24. Don’t try to change the subject Caroline: You’re disgusting. Klaus: And you’re a glorious kisser.
23. A not-so-silver lining Rebekah: Not to make a gray cloud grayer, but does Matt even have automobile insurance?
5. That’s amore? Caroline: We’re fugitives on the run. All signs point to hot hybrid-vampire sex.
4. Human blood is thicker than… oh, never mind Jeremy: I need my sister. Not another one of them.
3. Say it, Stefan! Matt: Elena’s a vampire because of me. I have to live with that for the rest of my life. Stefan: No you don’t have to live with that, you get to live with that — because Elena put your life before her own. So every morning you get out of bed, you sure as hell better earn it.
2. Reality Bite Damon: There is no way out of it. We all know the drill. You feed, or you die. There is no door number three.
1. Elena Gilbert: Eternal Optimist Stefan: It will be the worst thing that you’ve ever lived through. Elena: But I’ll get to live. I’ll be a sister and a friend. And I’ll be with you forever.
Need your daily Vampire Diaries fix? Like us on ourFacebook page, or follow us onTwitter!