6 Things You Didn’t Know About Teen Mom 2’s Leah Messer
Leah Messer loves her little girls ... but isn’t the biggest fan of their daddy. Read on for six things you need to know about the Teen Mom 2 star!
1. She has been married ... twice! Leah tied the knot with her baby daddy, Corey Simms, in October 2010 — but they said their “I dos” too soon. The couple filed for divorce six months later, allegedly after Leah was caught cheating. Naughty, naughty! Now, Leah is happily married to her second hubby, Jeremy Calvert.
2. She’s on Twitter! You can follow Leah at TM2LeahDawn.
3. She has twins! Leah gave birth to daughters Aliannah and Aleeah on December 16, 2009.
4. She’s a high school graduate. Thanks to a “School Age Expectant Mothers Program” at a local career center, Leah graduated from high school — with her original class — on May 29, 2010.
5. She works part-time. When not taking online courses toward a college degree, Leah brings home the bacon as a dental assistant. However, she's currently taking a break from the workforce to focus on her little girls.