“Are You Asking Dating Advice?” Quotes From Once Upon a Time Season 2, Episode 4
The characters onOnce Upon a Time might have their hands full with breaking curses and slaying dragons and what not, but that doesn’t mean they’re too busy for a good zinger. We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 2, Episode 4: “The Crocodile,” including Hook explaining how swords work.
10. Captain Hook [to Milah, about Rumple]: “He’s a tad taller than you’d described.” But size doesn’t matter, right?
9. David [to Gold, about turning the butcher into a pig]: “I'm beginning to understand why no one wants to help you.” You turn one person’s father into a pig and suddenly you’re a bad guy? That’s just not fair.
8. Rumple: “Milah, it’s time to go.” Milah: “Good — so go.” Isn’t married life wonderful?
7. Ruby [watching Gold retrieve Belle’s mine cart]: “That is seriously — wow.” Well said, Ruby.
6. Rumple: “You have my wife.” Hook: “I’ve had many a man’s wife.” If Rumple was looking for sympathy, Hook isn’t going to provide it.