Katherine Bomboy-Thornton/ABC Television Group Â© 2012 Disney
Nashville’s Top 10 Quotes From Season 1, Episode 3: “Sideboob”!
When it came to funny lines and witty quips, this week’s Nashville did not disappoint, especially when Rayna Jaymes (Connie Britton) learned about her daughters’ revealing fashion tastes. Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 1, Episode 3: “Someday You’ll Call My Name.”
10. It’s always good to remain impartial about yourself.
Juliette (Hayden Panettiere), looking at her photos: I’m not gonna lie — I look pretty good.
9. Too much information, Billy.
Billy, to Teddy (Eric Close): Qualifying these days — bigger bitch than my third wife.
8. Maddie may be young, but she speaks the truth.
Maddie, to Daphne: Told you not to waste your allowance on jeggings.
7. When you have to point out that it’s a joke, it wasn’t a good joke.
Joe, to Rayna and Teddy about borrowing money: [It’s] a lot better than declaring bankruptcy. That’s a joke.
6. Juliette likes what she likes.
Emily, about the cheese Juliette wants: You mean the plastic processed kind, right?
Juliette: I mean the good kind.
5. We agree that Avery should be seen but probably not heard.
Avery (Jonathan Jackson): I’ll just be in the bedroom, trying not to bark.
4. Rayna wants new questions to say “no” to.
Rayna, about borrowing money from her dad: Boy, y’all really need to get some new material.
3. More unbiased self-assessment from Juliette.
Deacon (Charles Esten), in bed with Juliette: I was wondering how this keeps happening.
Juliette: That’s ‘cause I’m irresistible.
2. Lamar probably shouldn’t be giving Rayna any ideas.
Lamar (Powers Boothe), to Rayna as she walks into his office: You’re not carrying any weapons, are ya?
1. Rayna can’t even say the word.
Daphne: She says seventh-graders show belly. And sideboob.
Rayna: Side...What the hell did you just say?
Fall in Like with us! For the latest from Wetpaint Entertainment, Like us on our Facebook page at Facebook.com/Wetpaint, or follow us on Twitter at Twitter.com/WetpaintTV.