Photo via Twitter
Top 5 RHoNJ Tweets of the Week: October 26
If there's one thing The Real Housewives of New Jersey love to do, it's run their yappers ... and we love to LOL at their random rants. Thank you, Twitter!
Check out our roundup of the top tweets of the week.
Disclaimer: We don't edit for typos.
5. Jacqueline Laurita: "My son CJ will b so disappointed if another storm screws up Halloween again this year. Poor kids. Last year we lost power & a lot of our trees."
We're with CJ!
4. Caroline Manzo: "The Big Mac that seemed like a great idea an hour ago is turning out to be a very bad idea right now - #leadinmybelly"
Yep, they'll do that to ya.
3. Kathy Wakile: "I think I'm better off talking about cupcakes!! I'm good at that and I think we can all agree"
2. Kathy Wakile: "Can't deny the kids - young & old are just hilarious #RHONJ !!"
We just had a vision of Gia Giudice and Lauren Manzo in 20 years ... duking it out like their mamas!
1. Caroline Manzo: "At fundraiser 4 my nephews school/150 women - noise is deafening"
Even just five of you is deafening!
Do you agree with our picks?