Best Castle Quotes From Season 5, Episode 5: “Probable Cause”
Castle took a turn for the uber-serious this week as our leading crime-writer was arrested, and 3XK reared his ugly head yet again. Someone get the U.S. military whatever our true killer was wearing. It’s virtually indestructible!
And with that, here are this week’s top quotables from Season 5, Episode 5: “Probable Cause.”
12. Alexis: Uh, you’re going to need more orange juice, by the way. Castle: Thank you. Alexis: Oh, and um, I finished the ice cream, too. Castle: And how long have you been here? Alexis: 10 minutes.
Already acing College 101. Eat your parents food for free. Check!
11. Javier: Beckett and Castle? When did they start?
Sucks to be that last to know. Surprise!
10. Beckett: You guys, when you look through Castle’s phone records... Esposito: It’s OK. We know.
We’ll take that as a stamp of approval from Beckett’s “family.”
9. Castle: Whoa. Wait a minute. Did I throw a party and forget again?
So, that happens more than once?
8. Beckett: The evidence isn’t the whole story. Castle’s taught me that.
If we have learned anything from Castle, it’s that.
7. Castle: Jewelry. I never would have thought of that. Beckett: I guess I’ll have to remind you when my birthday’s coming up.
They say diamonds are a girl’s best friend. Just a thought.