Happy 24th Birthday to Farrah, Daughter of Real Housewives’ Kyle Richards: Five Surprising Facts About Her!
Happy (and spooky) birthday wishes go out to Farrah Aldjufrie, as the oldest daughter of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Kyle Richards turns 24 today, October 31st. To help this Halloween baby ring the year in right, here are five surprising facts about her!
1. She has a lot of famous friends. As you may know, Farrah’s cousins are Paris and Nicky Hilton, and the three are quite close. In fact, the three of them attended rapper Lil Wayne’s birthday party last month, while Paris and Farrah were spotted hanging out with Snoop Dogg at Coachella this spring. Apparently, everyone in showbiz really does know each other.
2. Mauricio isn’t her biological father. It’s easy to assume that Mauricio is Farrah’s biological pop, since there’s never any mention of Kyle’s first husband. In fact, Farrah’s dad is Guraish Aldjufrie, whom Kyle married when she was 18 (he was 23), giving birth to Farrah a year later. Sadly, this marriage only lasted four years, but Farrah still keeps in touch with her dad, who now lives in Indonesia.
3. She’s following in Mauricio’s career footsteps. Farrah attended USC, where she studied psychology and minored in business. Now, she’s putting her business acumen to good use as the director of client relations at Mauricio’s real estate agency.
4. Farrah’s a big music fan — especially of Kendrick Lamar. Farrah reveals on Twitter that she has a wide range of musical tastes, and that she listens to everyone from the Pixies to the Shins to Frank Ocean. But one of her current faves is rapper Kendrick Lamar, whom she got to see in concert earlier this month in L.A.
5. She loves to travel — and we mean she really loves to travel. In the month of August alone, Farrah jetted off to Vegas (accompanied by her cousins Paris and Nicky), Bali, and Indonesia. That’s an awful lot of tiny bags of pretzels to eat in one month.