Top 5 Suspects Responsible for Conrad Grayson’s Wedding-Day Arrest
Slip into your finest couture and hide your weapons in your vintage Chanel clutch, because this week it’s time for a Grayson wedding on Revenge! Conrad and Victoria are remarrying to save each other from an impending court case, but even the faux-wedding is set to be drama-filled.
We know that Conrad Grayson will get arrested after saying his “I do’s,” but who’s responsible? Conrad seems to think his blushing bride was the one who called the Feds, but she looks rather surprised in this week’s promo.
1) Victoria Grayson Sure, she seemed surprised, but we already know Vicki’s a great actress. It seems overly convenient that Conrad gets arrested after the happy couple says their vows. Plus, did you see her devilish look as she eats a finger-full of her wedding cake? She’s definitely up to something.
2) Daniel Grayson Danny Boy’s been looking to take down his father for a while now. He’s been researching Grayson Global’s funds, and doing heavy math on old school calculators. And if he was waiting for a major event to out his father, what better place than Papa Grayson’s own wedding.
3) Padma Lahari Padma was recently snooping into Grayson Global’s connection to Nolcorp. If she finds out that Conrad’s empire could hurt Nolan’s company, Padma could pull some of her techie strings to get Conrad behind bars.
4) The Initiative The leather-bound head of The Initiative seemed pretty serious when she was hanging out with Connie in the swamplands. If he doesn’t adhere to their demands, they could get violent, seeing as they’re an alleged terrorist organization and all.
5) Kara Wallace Clarke Though she pretended to be besties with Vicki and Conrad in last week’s episode, Kara wasn’t fooling anyone. She was able to sneak her way around the law, her daughter, and the Graysons for the last 21 years, so homegirl’s probably craftier than anyone suspects.
Who do you think turned in Conrad to the Feds? Weigh in below!