Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 4, “The Five” — 5 Questions We Want Answered
Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 3, “The Rager” was packed with action, from Elena (Nina Dobrev) and her keg stands to Elena and her Evel Knievel maneuvers. But we still have more questions than we have answers. Here are five things we’re hoping to learn in Season 4, Episode 4, “The Five.”
5. Who or what is The Five? It’s a real cool club, and we’re not a part of it. But Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) might be. Of course, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) knows about them, so you know this group must have something similar up their sleeve. Could Pastor Young’s warning to his daughter, April (Grace Phipps), have something to do with it? Speaking of April, where is this orphan living, and who’s taking care of her? Does she need to move into the Salvatore mansion. Wait, that’s a terrible idea. The Gilbert house? No, Elena will probably eat her. Well, good luck, April.
4. Is Tyler a cheating scoundrel? People may ship Forwood or Klaroline, but all we care about is that no one hurts Caroline (Candice Accola). She’s the best. Seriously. Did you see the way she handled mopey Stefan (Paul Wesley)? With aplomb! Anyway, Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) seems cool and she’s a pretty werewolf and all, but that does not give Tyler (Michael Trevino) a license to go hybrid-wild in the hills of Appalachia. Watch yourself, sire-breaker.
3. Why did Klaus save Elena and Connor? Now that she’s no longer a hybrid-making factory, we figured Klaus would be happy to see Elena shut down by a little werewolf venom. Not the case. Not only did he cure her with his special Klaus blood, he saved Connor (Todd Williams) from being blown to bits. Sure, sure. This probably has something to do with The Five. But what?!
2. Are things going to be awkward with Elena and Matt now? Sometimes, it’s just not safe to be friends with vampires. After surviving two drownings, an attack from Damon (Ian Somerhalder), and who knows what else, Matt (Zach Roerig) nearly lost his life to his ex-gf Elena. Sure, Damon wiped his memory, but Elena’s probably going to want to avoid her regularly scheduled feedings for a while. How do you tell someone you no longer want to suck their blood? “I heart you, but you’re too O-negative for me?”
1. What month is it? No, seriously. We’d really like to know. Everyone’s going to a costume party at the local college, but it’s not Halloween. We thought only Mystic Falls likes to dress up the other 364 days of the year. Plus, we don’t know how much longer Elena’s going to survive in the same school as Rebekah (Claire Holt).
Need your daily Vampire Diaries fix? Like us on ourFacebook page, or follow us onTwitter!