Katherine Bomboy-Thornton/ABC Television Group Â© 2012 Disney
Nashville’s Top 10 Quotes From Season 1, Episode 4: “Doesn’t She Have Kristen Stewart to Worry About?”
When it came to funny lines and witty quips, this week’s Nashville did not disappoint, especially with Rayna (Connie Britton) hoping to book an intergalactic tour. Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 1, Episode 4: “We Live in Two Different Worlds.”
10. It’s all about the small victories, people.
Juliette (Hayden Panettiere), watching her shoplifting video: At least I look good.
9. We just hope Gunnar’s wearing a life preserver.
Gunnar (Sam Palladio), to Hailey: My boat’s just me. At the moment, it’s a...kayak.
8. Did Rayna just zing the state of Connecticut?
Rayna, about places she’d rather play: I can sing at the airport, Mars, hell...Connecticut.
7. Why not get two for the price of one?
Deacon (Charles Esten), to Coleman (Robert Wisdom): You’re not my therapist, Coleman — you’re my sponsor.
6. How dare Juliette say a disparaging word about K-Stew!
Juliette, about her publicist: Doesn’t she have Kristen Stewart to worry about?
5. Aren’t we all?
Juliette, doing yoga: Can I have a moment, please? I’m trying to get in touch with my center.
4. So Teddy calls Deacon both ignorant and a drunk? Well played, Teddy.
Teddy (Eric Close), to Deacon: What you know about politics couldn’t even fill a shot glass.
3. Not the most romantic thing to say to a girl in the morning.
Gunnar, to Hailey: You know, if I didn’t have firsthand proof to the contrary, I’d accuse you of being a dude.
2. So much for sympathy.
Juliette: I look like a hillbilly.
Emily: Yeah, you kinda do.
1. We’d hate to hear his thoughts on Twitter.
Deacon: I don’t do texts.