“I Said I Was Sorry!” Quotes From Once Upon a Time Season 2, Episode 6
The characters onOnce Upon a Time might have their hands full with breaking curses and slaying dragons and what not, but that doesn’t mean they’re too busy for a good zinger. We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 2, Episode 6: “Tallahassee,” including Emma (Jennifer Morrison) wondering why the giant doesn’t tidy up after himself a bit more.
10. Emma [about stealing Neal's car]: “I said I was sorry!” Neal: “You didn’t, actually.” Details, details.
9. Emma [as Hook tends to her injured hand]: “So now you’re gonna be a gentleman?” Hook: “Giants can smell blood — and I’m always a gentleman.” Wait — so stealing people’s wives is considered gentlemanly?
8. Emma: “You’re not gonna argue with me?” Snow: “Would it do any good?” Emma: “No.” Snow is wise to pick her battles.
7. Emma: “There was a guy named Jack and a cow, and something about evil giants with a treasure and golden goose — or harp.” Emma’s not the most detail-oriented person ever.
6. Hook [to the ladies, about competing to climb with him]: “C’mon — fight it out! Don’t be afraid to, y’know, really get into it.” Hook clearly does not have self-esteem issues.
5. Emma: “What the hell is that?” Hook: “It’s rum — and you bloody wasted it.” How did Emma not know that pirates drink rum? Hasn’t she heard that “yo ho ho” song before?
4. Emma: “Don’t think I’m taking my eyes off you for a second.” Hook: “I would despair if you did.” Don’t worry, Hook — we haven’t been able to take our eyes off you, either.
3. Hook [as Emma grabs him]: “It’s about bloody time!” Hook is like, “I ought to almost step on a trip-wire more often!”
2. Emma: “Did he kill all the giant housekeepers, too?” Somehow, we don’t picture this giant owning a Dustbuster.
1. Hook: “First beanstalk? Well, you never forget your first.” Who knew that pirates were such avid fans of double entendre?
Catch the next new episode of Once Upon a Time on Sunday, November 11 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.