Last night’s all-new episode, “The Final Frontier,” was chock-full of awesome, even if you aren’t the nerdiest of sci-fi fans. From fangirl Beckett to a life-sized spaceship replica, the punny goodness definitely didn’t disappoint.
Check out our top quotables from Castle Season 5, Episode 6: “The Final Frontier” below.
10. Castle: A real sci-fi murder at a sci-fi convention. This keeps getting better.
The geek-o-meter just got turned up a notch.
9. Witness: He only speaks Mersatonian. Ryan: Maybe you could translate for me. Witness: I’m not really that fluent. Ryan: Next!
Not even Siri could help you now.
8. Castle (to Beckett about Alexis): Not that bad? How am I gonna unsee that?
Drinks. Lots and lots of ‘em.
7. Castle: Perlmutter. Good to see you. Perlmutter: Ah, if only the feeling were mutual.
Somebody’s gonna want Lanie back, ASAP.
6. Ryan: Swords and sorcery. That’s more my thing. Like Lord of the Rings. Esposito: Yeah, I could see you as an elf … or a hobbit.