Pretty Little Liars Season 3 Winter Season Spoilers: 6 Clues From the New Preview
The Pretty Little LiarsSeason 3 winter season is still over a month and a half away (it starts on January 8), but ABC Family is already starting to tease the season.
They recently released an awesome new promo video, which has us more excited than ever. Of course, our immediate reaction was to watch the promo over and over looking for clues. Here are our picks for the six most interesting bits of information from the new promo.
1. Alison’s visit to Aria gets dramatic. We already knewAlison (Sasha Pieterse) was going to "visit" Aria (Lucy Hale) in the same way she's appeared to the other Liars, and now we get to see more about it. We see that she visits Aria in Aria's room, and she's bathed in the same earthereal light she normally is, so it definitely could be a dream. But even if she is just a dream or hallucination, for some reason Aria asks Ali to "wait."
2. Why are the Liars numbered? At the beginning of the promo, we see a shot of the Liars outside of a building that has a sign that says "fundraiser" on it. Aria and Hanna (Ashley Benson) are both wearing tags with numbers, as if they are taking part in some sort of competition or audition. Talent show, maybe?
3. A majorly creepy setting. It looks like Hanna runs into "A" related trouble while in a room full of mannequins; "A" appears to attack her. We also see Hanna pick up some sort of clue in the same location. Does "A" accidentally leave something behind? And which "A" is it? If it's Toby (Keegan Allen), this could be a hint that Hanna is the first one to discover his identity.
4. Aria and Spencer run into trouble? There's a quick shot of Aria and Spencer (Troian Bellisario) walking through what looks like the basement of a building. They stumble on a man holding a threatening looking tool; Aria looks shocked when she sees him. Is it someone dangerous? Are they getting caught somewhere they shouldn't be?
5. Emily swings a shovel. But why?
6. Emily makes a dramatic choice. We see Hanna ask Emily (Shay Mitchell), "What are you thinking?" in a worried tone, and Emily replies, "We could end this." What does Emily want to do that has Hanna so worried? And is it related to Aria saying "don't do this" to someone?
Watch the promo for yourself below.
What do you make of this promo? Share your thoughts in the comments below.