Jack Rowand/ ABC
“Poor Choice of Words” Quotes From Once Upon a Time Season 2, Episode 7
The characters on Once Upon a Time might have their hands full with breaking curses and slaying dragons and what not, but that doesn’t mean they’re too busy for a good zinger. We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 2, Episode 7: “Child of the Moon, including Ruby (Meghan Ory) remembering where she last saw Belle.
10. Ruby: “Know anybody who might want 38 frozen lasagnas?”
We call dibs.
9. David: “Who do I call to tow a tow truck?”
This is like one of those classic chicken-or-the-egg conundrums.
8. Billy: “A mouse.”
Ruby: “What — where?”
There must be better ways to break the ice than this.
7. Granny [about having wolf hearing]: “It’s not all it’s cracked up to be — especially when you’re in a hotel.”
Granny must not be as big of a fan of eavesdropping as we are.
6. David [to Henry]: “Now maybe lose the java and go grab a cocoa.”
C’mon, David — we thought you were cool.
5. Grumpy: “Just cause it’s called ‘Happy Hour,’ Happy, don’t mean you gotta be there.”
All this time, Happy thought it was his own special hour.
4. Ruby: “I may have left Belle chained up in the library.”
Don’t you hate it when you forget that you’ve left your friends chained up?
3. Gold [to Regina]: “Y’know, it’s remarkable you’d cast a curse you know so little about.”
Gold never misses an opportunity for judgment.
2. David [to Ruby, about Spencer]: “Don’t let him trick you into thinking you’re a monster — all right, poor choice of words.”
People have to be so politically correct around werewolves these days.
1. Belle [to Ruby]: “Trust me — I’m sort of an expert when it comes to rehabilitation.”
We agree that Gold is definitely what you’d call a fixer-upper.
Catch the next new episode of Once Upon a Time on Sunday, November 25 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.
Want more OUAT news? Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter.