5 Observations From Arrow Season 1, Episode 6: “Legacies” — Romance, Drama, and Abs!
Tonight, Wednesday, September 14, The CW’s Arrow is back with an all-new episode. Daddy drama and messed up family issues abound in Season 1, Episode 6, “Legacies,” and we’re not just talking about Oliver’s family situation. Wetpaint Entertainment got the chance to watch the episode early, and while we won’t spoil it by giving away anything too big, we have come up with a few juicy teases for what you can expect.
1. Oliver (Stephen Amell) has really nice abs. Like, really nice ones. And yes, you do get another chance to witness this fact for yourself during the episode.
2. Diggle (David Ramsey) and Oliver don't always agree, and Diggle is quickly proving that he's not afraid to fight back a bit in order to do what he feels is right. Don't call this man a sidekick. He's a partner, not a pushover.
3. Speedy plays Cupid! Oliver's little sister, Thea (Willa Holland), tries her hand at giving relationship advice. But will her tips prove successful?
4. Laurel dances with a hot, young, rich guy — and it’s not Oliver or Tommy (Colin Donnell).
5. Someone pukes in an alleyway. And someone else you'd never expect ends up driving the sick individual home.
Fall in Like with us! For the latest from Wetpaint Entertainment, Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter.