Jon LeMay/ABC Television Group Â© 2012 Disney
Nashville’s Top 10 Quotes From Season 1, Episode 6: “Kill Me Now Please”
10. What could be better?
Juliette (Hayden Panettiere) [to Sean]: We’re young, we’re hot, and I’ve got a jet.
9. The sign of a good night.
Rayna (Connie Britton) [to Teddy (Eric Close), upon waking up]: Kill me now please.
8. Rayna may want to try joining a book club.
Bucky [to Rayna]: Oh, my God — how many times have you read that article?
7. Yes, McKenna goes there.
McKenna [about dating Sean]: It’ll do a helluva lot more than boosting that bottle of nail polish.
6. Given their history with paparazzi, this is probably a good call.
Sean [to Juliette]: I’m asking you in.
5. Life is all about small victories.
Bucky: Surprised we didn’t get carjacked driving over here.
4. Moms need something to listen to, too.
Rayna [about Liam’s assessment of her demographic]: Moms... and SUVs?
3. He probably at least knows that one of them was married to Renee Zellweger.
Bucky [about Liam]: This guy would not know Kenny Chesney from Kenny Rogers.
2. That’s not the first thing most people think of when they see adorable baby animals.
Juliette: If any of these adorable baby animals take a crap on me, I’m going to be very upset.
1. Deacon doesn’t strike us as the balloon-buying type.
Deacon [about Avery (Jonathan Jackson)]: What am I supposed to do — hand him a balloon every time I see him?
Fall in Like with us! For the latest from Wetpaint Entertainment, Like us on our Facebook page at Facebook.com/Wetpaint, or follow us on Twitter at Twitter.com/WetpaintTV.