Happy 40th Birthday, Real Housewives’ Brandi Glanville: Five Reasons We Love Her!
Time to bust out the rubber sheet and fill the tequila gun: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Brandi Glanville is turning the big 4-0! So in honor of this special day, we thought we’d list five reasons why we can’t get enough of this always unpredictable birthday girl.
5. We adore her friendship with Lisa. We’re crazy about Lisa Vanderpump, and seeing her and Brandi being silly together never fails to make us smile. In fact, their running gag about Brandi carrying a torch for Ken still cracks us up. And it’s great that their friendship appears genuine, with Lisa joining Brandi in the ambulance during her hospital scare last week.
4. She loves her sons. Brandi sometimes gets herself in trouble by arguing with LeAnn Rimes over Twitter, but we get the feeling that it all stems from the fact that Brandi loves her boys and wishes she had more time with them. Brandi always seems to be a mom first, and we admire that about her.
3. She’s willing to put herself down. It’s nice that Brandi doesn’t get intimidated by anyone, so she’s not afraid to put people in their place if it’s necessary. But she’s also quick to make fun of herself, and on this show, a little self-deprecation goes a long way.
2. She can admit when she’s messed up. Look, Brandi has clearly said some things she probably should have kept locked up inside her head. But what’s great about this lady is she can admit when she’s wrong, like how she’s now saying that she regrets accusing Kim Richards of doing crystal meth. Good call, Brandi.
1. She’s freakin’ hilarious! Obviously, this show has a slew of hilarious women, including Lisa and Kyle. But Brandi just might be the funniest of them all, as you never can guess what will come out of her mouth next. Three words: Bring it, bitch.
Can’t get enough RHoBH and RHoOC? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!