Bachelor 2013 Sean Lowe: 5 Things to Expect From Season 17
T-minus just a few weeks until Sean Lowe and his hunky face hit up the small screen on ABC's The Bachelor! We fell hard for this southern gent during Emily Maynard's season of The Bachelorette, and our hearts skipped a beat when he was auf'd from her love nest. Luckily, Sean has a second chance at love, and we've rounded up five teasers to what’s in store for us this upcoming season! Hint:: expect less raunch (aww man...) and more romance. (aww!)
1. This Is a One-Time Thing Unlike some people in ABC's whack pack, Sean doesn't plan on making a habit out of being a Bachelor. He wants to "propose once, be married once, and live a faithful family life." Basically, he yearns for what his parents have — a romantic union that's been going strong for 35 years!
2. He Wants a Religious Wife Sean wants to be "the patriarch of a family that is centered on faith, love, and laughter," which means his future-wifey better have a close relationship with The Man Upstairs. Luckily, most of Sean's contestants are Christian — crisis averted!
3. He Wants To Be a Supportive Hubby Sean doesn't plan to hitch his man-wagon to a stay-at-home wife. In fact, "he is eager to be a supportive husband who will encourage his wife to chase her dreams, and to be someone she can rely on to help her through good and bad times." Working women, get in line!
4. He Wants to Adopt a Kiddo Sean is eager to raise a huge family, and would "love to adopt a child, as well as have some of his own, as long as he can pass on the values he has taught his kids." Dang, hope Sean's future wife is fertile!
5. He Wants to Make His Wife Feel Special Sean is a true romantic (as we learned when he ran through the streets of Prague chanting "EMILYYY!!" on The Bachelorette), and he "loves to make a woman feel special." Best hobby ever.