Best Castle Quotes From Season 5, Episode 8: “After Hours”
This week’s Castle episode had it all: a dinner from hell, a dead priest, and our dynamic duo on the run from the Irish mob. What more could you ask for? Maybe a little more Caskett lip-locking? That’s just our suggestion. But one thing that wasn’t lacking was the number of one-liners and zippy zingers that we have come to know and love about Castle. And without further adieu, here are this week’s top quotables from Season 5, Episode 8: “After Hours.”
12. Castle: Someone had a priest assassinated? It’s like a Vatican conspiracy. The Illuminati does exist.
11. Castle: Dude, where’s your car? Ashton Kutcher is somewhere smiling right now.
10. Ryan: Surveillance cam footage outside the church backs Sister Mary’s story. Not that I’d ever doubt a nun. Exactly. When’s the last time a nun lied to you? Think about it.
9. Beckett: So, you’re the boy with the dragon tattoo now?
Nah, Castle talks way more than she ever did.
8. Martha: It’s to die for, literally. I call it “death by chocolate.” Castle: Now, given your baking experience, is that a prediction?
We think Castle ate out at a lot of restaurants growing up.
7. Beckett: Honestly, a creature bursting out of my dad’s chest might have lightened the mood. Aliens should always be invited to dinner parties.
6. Ryan: We’re interviewing a nun? Esposito: Yeah, and I’m gonna be the good cop. You’re gonna be the bad cop so... Just pray now, Ryan.