Kordell Stewart: 5 Things You Need to Know About Porsha Stewart’s Husband
This week on The Real Housewives of Atlanta, we were introduced to Porsha Williams-Stewart and her husband, Kordell Stewart. Based on his debut, we know he's outgoing, incredibly generous, and madly in love with his wife. Here are a few more details about the new Atlanta man.
1. Kordell used to play for the Pittsburgh Steelers, where he was nicknamed "Slash" for his ability to master various positions on the field. In fact, the NFL Network named him the sixth most versatile player in NFL history.
2. The man's an avid golfer ... Atlanta's perfect for him!
3. He was born in New Orleans and raised in Louisiana. Pass the football? More like pass the gumbo!
4. Sadly, Kordell lost his mother to lung cancer when he was only 10 years old (he always wore the #10 jersey in her honor). As a result, he is now an anti-smoking advocate.
5. He's a daddy! Kordell has a son named Syre from a previous relationship ... no word yet on whether we'll get to meet the little guy on RHoA!