Evans Vestal Ward/Bravo Â© NBC Universal, Inc.
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Quotes From Season 3, Episode 3: “This Meeting’s Going to Be as Short as She Is”
10. Lisa might be spending a bit too much time with Giggy.
Lisa Vanderpump: You know, out of everybody, I’m the only one that would eat dog biscuits.
9. You don’t say?
Kyle Richards: Pull parallel next to my car.
Alexia: Is that why it’s called parallel parking?
8. We wonder how David feels about frou-frou.
David Foster: She just gets everything right and without being frou-frou — because I hate, hate, hate frou-frou.
7. No prom is complete without plenty of salt.
Kim Richards: My prom was like, “Hmm. Nothing. Pass the salt.”
6. This is better than the cabbage soup diet.
Kyle [about Alexia]: I think I lose five pounds every time I drive with her.
5. Kyle apparently assumes that Yolanda isn’t too subtle.
Kyle [about which body part Yolanda was looking at when she met David]: Oh, I thought it was something else.
4. Yolanda and Taylor get off on the wrong foot.
Yolanda Foster: There’s nothing more ugly than a drunk woman.
3. Lisa is not one to pull punches.
Lisa: We probably sound like a load of cats that’ve been strangled, so I think probably it’s best.
2. We doubt that’s the look Ken was going for.
Kyle [to Ken]: You’re like a combination of Rod Stewart and Giggy.
1. And Lisa wonders why things are tense between her and Adrienne.
Lisa [about Adrienne needing to give her an apology]: Otherwise, this meeting’s going to be as short as she is.
Can’t get enough RHoBH and RHoOC? Like us on our Facebook page, or follow us on Twitter!