Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Top 6 Craziest Dinner Fights Of All Time
Here’s some food for thought: Why do so many of the events that involve eating on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills end up in turmoil? So with the holiday season upon us, and the possibility of our own tense Thanksgiving dinners looming, we decided to rank the show’s top six food-centric fights of all time. So much for mealtime etiquette.
6. Mauricio’s birthday dinner in Hawaii (Season 2, Episode 18: “A Day Late, An Apology Short”) When a dinner involves two people storming off — as Kim Richards and Ken did during Mauricio Umansky’s birthday dinner in Hawaii — you know something didn’t go quite right. Sure enough, this birthday dinner was not one for the scrapbook, as Kyle Richards keeps grilling Kim on why she missed her flight. Frankly, we would have rather eaten airplane food than have attended this painful dinner.
5. Lisa’s Villa Blanca party (Season 3, Episode 1: “Down and Left Out in Beverly Hills”) Lisa Vanderpump’s intention was to celebrate her restaurant, Villa Blanca, but the focus was quickly on the flowers instead of the food. In fact, Adrienne stole the spotlight with that massive bouquet, even though she wasn’t even there. Brandi Glanville also raised a few eyebrows with her comment about having sex with everyone in town — but when doesn’t Brandi raise eyebrows?
4. Kyle’s White Party (Season 2, Episode 16: “Uninvited”) We were jealous of the Fatburger that everyone was enjoying, but not of the humiliation that Taylor Armstrong endured as she and Russell were turned away from the party. Things were tense inside, too, as Kim mocked Brandi with a high-pitched, “Are you kidding me?!” If you ask us, the Fatburger wouldn’t make this party worth enduring — and no, we’re not kidding you about that.
3. Lisa’s party at Sur (Season 2, Episode 19: “Night of a Thousand Surprises”) Lisa threw a party for Sur, her revamped restaurant and lounge, but let’s just say that there weren’t a lot of people who were eating, drinking, and being merry. Case in point: Lisa kicks out a waitress who slept with Brandi’s husband, Cedric stops by to make everyone uncomfortable, and Kim spends an inordinate amount of time mumbling in the bathroom. Awkward city.
2. Desserts at Dana’s game night (Season 2, Episode 6: “Let the Games Begin”) We’re not sure that many of those incredible desserts actually went eaten, seeing as how all the ladies were startled that there wasn’t any actual food at Dana Wilkey’s game night. But there was certainly more than enough tension, with Brandi accusing Kim of doing crystal meth in the bathroom, and then Kim hiding her crutches. This may have been a dessert party, but there wasn’t anything “sweet” about it.
1. Allison DuBois’ insanity (Season 1, Episode 9: “The Dinner Party From Hell”) When a party is referred to as the “dinner party from hell,” as this one was, it’s safe to say that things don’t go so well. It didn’t take long for things to escalate, as the psycho psychic Allison DuBois puffed away on her electric cigarette while predicting divorces and telling us how many syllables are in “bitch.” Speaking of food, our stomach turns just thinking of this night. Know that.