5. Cute daughter moments — at prom and behind the wheel! It was nice to get a break from the ladies’ bickering in order to see some sweet mother-daughter time. Kim Richards sending Kimberly off for her prom was touching — although we wish Kimberly could have taken a second to have some of Kim’s salad! And then we loved Kyle’s reaction to Alexia learning to drive (stupid emergency brake!), including that scary tale about Kyle and the bee.
4. Yolanda owns the world’s greatest fridge. If you ask us, Yolanda Foster’s fridge looks more like a grocery store display than something you keep leftover cartons of Chinese food in. Still, we totally wish we had one of those, and Kyle was right to be impressed by it. Yet another reason why we love Yolanda’s jaw-droppingly beautiful home!
3. Taylor disses Brandi. Again. You might think that Brandi Glanville’s absence from Yolanda’s party would mean that she wouldn’t be a major cause of drama. You’d be wrong, as Taylor inexplicably rehashes Brandi’s “slept with everyone” joke, causing Yolanda to refer to drunk women as “ugly.” We’re thinking Taylor will be lucky to get invited to another party at Yolanda’s anytime soon.
2. Paul doesn’t appreciate getting the brush-off. Adrienne Maloof and Lisa Vanderpump may have been giving each other the cold shoulder at Yolanda’s party, but they still impressed us by keeping things civil. The same can’t exactly be said for Paul, who seems on the verge of exploding at what he perceives as a slight from Lisa at the party. Luckily, cooler heads prevailed, but we were definitely nervous when he let loose with those f-bombs.
1. Taylor complains about the music — so Yolanda says “so long.” Taylor apparently believes that she should get to sing when she wants to sing. Taylor takes offense to David Foster telling the ladies not to speak or sing while he’s at the piano, and then Taylor complains that David is playing “Danny Boy.” Suddenly, Yolanda was calling it a night. Who knew that music could cause such tension?