Top 10 Revenge Quotes From Season 2, Episode 8, “Lineage”: “You Vindictive Bitch”
Revenge took a beautiful trip to 2006 this week, and as you might expect everyone looked completely hilarious. Especially Daniel Grayson, whose side-swept emo bangs were almost as enjoyable as this week's quotes! Check out our roundup of zingers, and feel free to sing 2006's mega-hit "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt while reading this.
10. Emily muses: "Everything looks different in the harsh light of day." Especially Declan's middle-parted hair flop. Shudder. 9. Dmitri mocks Aiden: "Listen to your girlfriend, she speaks the truth." Words to live by.
8. Marion pays her daughter a compliment: "You vindictive bitch." Cue Victoria brushing her shoulders off.
7. Daniel's Great American Poem: "We speak in hushed voices as not to wake our memories, the things we've done the things we'll continue to do for fear of breaking the cycle. How fierce we were when we were young. When we were unafraid of coming unhinged." Ummmm....genius.
6. Ashley puts her Art History degree to good use in a whore house: "At least here I can use it to talk about Kandinsky." Silver lining?
5. Marion hates on Victoria: "You just couldn’t control yourself could you, batting your eyelashes like a little whore?" Nothing like some good old fashion mother-daughter bonding. 4. Victoria spies Conrad burning Daniel's poem: "Is that Daniel’s poetry? Well, surely it can't be that bad." It is wonderful, sob.
3. Conrad heads to Regretsy Ville: "Perhaps Daniel should have been a poet after all." Of course he should have, double sob. 2. Takeda questions Emily: "Are you afraid?" Emily: "No, I'm ready." 2006 was a great year for both Emily Thorne and Kevin Federline.
1. Conrad offers a few words of wisdom: "Holidays and weekends aren't a luxury the rich can afford." He's so the Dowager Countess of Revenge.