Santana came back for“Glease,” but even then, the interaction between she and Britt was minimal. Thankfully, we did get one scene. One beautiful, tender, heartbreaking scene in which Brittany and Santana revealed that they still do have feelings for each other, even after their split. There’s really only been one true, post-breakup Brittana scene, but we can’t stop watching it.
Here are the top 5 quotes from that scene that just sort of make us want to curl up in a ball and cry.
1. Britt: “I miss you” Santana: “I miss you, too.” Note to Glee: We miss Brittana, too. You should do something about this.
2. Santana: “The only reason why I agreed to do this play was so that I could see you again.” Has she moved on? Doesn’t sound like it.
3. Brittany: “Well, I’m not dating anybody new, boy or girl.” And that better not change anytime soon, Britt.
4. Santana: “Britt, we talked about this and it would be fine if you were. [pause] I’m glad that you’re not.” You can’t possibly mean that first part, Santana, can you?
5. Brittany: “Yeah, but this is like a sad song, right? So you have to think of something that makes you, like, really sad — like, how we’re not together anymore and its okay, but it still hurts a little bit. Especially on Fridays, because that was our date night.” Sry BRB. Bawling...