5. Kyle clings to the car for dear life. We were seriously nervous that Kyle Richards’ daughter Alexia would soon be taking that permit test for a fourth time, but luckily she passed! And this allowed us to see two great sides of Kyle’s personality, between her maternal and nurturing side and her playful and fearing-for-her-life side, as Alexia grabs the wheel of the Maserati. Mind letting us take the Maserati for a spin, Kyle?
4. Kelsey has a what near his what?! We always look forward to the ladies’ weekend getaways because you never know what kind of craziness they’ll discuss. The prime example was Camille Grammer discussing Kelsey’s pelvic tattoo and then claiming that her boyfriend wanted to get her entire name in a similar area. And then Kim Richards cracked us up by trying to figure out how many letters that is. The alphabet has never been so sexy.
3. Brandi proves she’s still got it — and that she loves frilly underwear. One of the pleasant surprises of Season 3 is seeing how closeLisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville have gotten. We loved that Lisa helps Brandi feel better about herself by getting her some modeling work, as Brandi still looks gorgeous. (Don’t worry, Brandi — your thumbs are fine.) And then those two were cracking us up while discussing their sleepwear. Three words: Best. Roommates. Ever!
2. Lisa and Adrienne try to patch things up. Did things get resolved perfectly between Lisa and Adrienne Maloof? No, but that might have been asking too much. We’re just relieved that the two managed to end their meeting on a positive note, with Adrienne apologizing for her comments at the reunion. All we can say, as we watch Lisa order a drink as soon as she sits down, is thank goodness for pinot.
1. Brandi tells Adrienne to “shut the f**k up.” No one will ever accuse Brandi of keeping her thoughts to herself. Still, it’s hard to blame Brandi for being annoyed that Adrienne was calling attention to Kim’s tears. Some say it would have been better if Brandi had refrained from tossing the f-bomb in Adrienne’s direction, but it’s nice to know that Brandi will defend Kim no matter the costs.