10. In some alternate universe, Lily runs an advice column. Lily (Kelly Rutherford): I read each with CeCe’s jewelers loop. The best way to catch a husband in a lie, she always said. Of course she was referring to low-grade diamonds.
9. If we had a dollar... Sage (to Nate): Can we talk? Don’t worry. I’m not pregnant. I just miss you.
8. What he lacks in ties, he makes up for in well-timed observations. Steven Spence (Barry Watson): Dan, right? I hope there’s more than one place card for Serena’s ex.
7. Fine, Sage. We can be friends. Sage: Nate, I came up here to make out. Not to watch you and Chuck play Wikileaks.
6. Never underestimate the value of a to-do list. Dorota (Zuzanna Szadkowski): If you’re done with problem number 1, problem number 2 needs meddling.
5. Writers are so... what’s another word for deep? Serena (Blake Lively): You were supposed to be different. Dan (Penn Badgley): I used to be. It got me nowhere. So now I’m the same.
4. We think somehow she might be referring to motherhood. Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg): Do not leave me alone with them. The last time I endured a shunning, I froze my __ off in Siberia.
3. Rufus would never be invited. Rufus (Matthew Settle) (to Dan): You should come with — it’s a hormone-free potluck
2. In Brooklyn, they call it pie. Dan (to Serena): No, I’m thrilled you invited your ex to our Thanksgiving. I was hoping maybe Ben or Carter or Colin could stop by for apple crostada.
1. “No, you’re adorable. No, you are...” Nate: Yeah, it’s gotten bad. All he does is drink in bed and argue with Monkey.