“Only She Could Run Around With Balls in All Day” and Other $#*! The Real Housewives of Atlanta Say!
Another episode means another week of trying to narrow down the multitude of ridiculousness coming out of the ATL ladies' mouths. Here’s our countdown of the top 10 quotes fromThe Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5, Episode 5, "No Excuse For Excuses."
10.Kim Zolciak: "I'm living with my f***ing mother now? No I'm not ... I'd rather live in a box."
9. Cynthia Bailey: "This is a grown donkey now ... oh yeah, I could roll with you all for sure now."
Gotta up the junk to get with the Smalls!
8.Phaedra Parks: "I think Kenya loves to be the center of attention, but she might wanna pop her brakes because she is breaking some cardinal rules."
Consider that a warning!
7. Cynthia: "It's not like I haven't said little things about Miss Phaedra ... I just hadn't got caught at 'em yet."
6.Kandi Burruss: "Kenya is the life of the party, so I definitely want to invite her on the trip because I think she'll make it a really good time."
If by "life of the party," you mean "psycho," and by "a really good time," you mean "a dramarifiic experience," we totally agree.
5. Phaedra: "Is it the penis ring?" Kandi: "No, it's the kegel balls."
Ah, easy mistake.
4.NeNe Leakes: "So Kim walks in with her belly — she probably had an extra pillow under there to make it bigger, anything to make drama."
Yes, what pregnant woman wouldn't want to look even more huge?
3. Brielle: "There's this wonderful thing that God created and it's called birth control — you're gonna take it and I'm gonna make sure."
2.Porsha Stewart: "It's an everyday situation … you know what I mean, this is 265 days a year."
1. Phaedra: "Kandi's so adventurous ... only she could run around with balls in all day."