Bravo Â© NBC Universal, Inc.
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Quotes From Season 3, Episode 5: “I’m Not Your Puppet, Bitch”
The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from any given episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is narrowing it down to 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 5: “Girls Gone Ojai’ld.”
10. Thank goodness no one started throwing feces.
Kyle Richards: We were like monkeys in a cage. We were like, “Aah! Aah!”
9. Yolanda had a little lamb (injection).
Taylor Armstrong: If you can inject it in your body, they’ll do it.
8. The ladies were having a rootin’ tootin’ time.
Yolanda Foster: It’s like the Wild, Wild West at that dinner table.
7. In other words, Brandi won’t be pre-ordering Adrienne’s book.
Brandi Glanville: Adrienne isn’t super-smart. I don’t know; I guess a children’s book? Like, she can’t possibly put that much together.
6. At least Kyle throws that “darling” in there for a semblance of manners.
Kyle: Yolanda, darling — nobody’s listening to you.
5. Adrienne compares herself to Lisa.
Adrienne: If someone had said to Lisa, “Shut the f**k up,” that’s it! We’d be hearing about it, not for two years, not for three years — probably a lifetime.
4. Lisa plays a hunch.
Lisa Vanderpump (to Brandi, about apologizing): Well, fake it — I’m sure you’ve done that.
3. Not a lot of teetotalers on this show.
Kyle (after Yolanda says drunk women aren’t classy): She may want to find a new crowd of friends.
2. Lisa gets sexy.
Lisa (to Brandi): Darling, nobody puts anything into your mouth.
1. It’s possible that Kermit has considered saying this at times, too.
Brandi (about Adrienne): I’m not your puppet, bitch.
Can't get enough RHoBH and RHoOC? Like us on our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter!