Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 8: Five Questions We Want Answered
After all the Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) sex, we really have only one question we want answered in The Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 8, “We’ll Always Have Bourbon Street.” However, we thought really hard and came up with four more, too.
5. Will Lexi get revenge? We kind of want to have a vampire bestie like Lexi (Arielle Kebbel). Alas, she’s totally dead thanks to Damon. However, we’ll see her in some Big Easy flashbacks to the 1940s, and we’re kind of hoping she’ll get a little feisty with the elder Salvatore. Sure, she has no idea he’ll kill her in 70 years, but it’d be nice to see him get some comeuppance ahead of schedule.
4. Has Damon sired before? The Salvatores make a trek to New Orleans to find Damon’s ex Charlotte (Madeline Zima). We can’t help but wonder why they suddenly feel the need for a road trip. Our thought? Damon has sired someone else, and they need to get the info straight from her.
3. Doesn’t Elena need a better bodyguard? We love Matt (Zach Roerig) and his love for Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen), but with the Salvatores out of town, isn’t Elena in major danger from her brother? There’s nothing stopping the new hunter from breaking down the mansion door and skewering his sis — except Matt’s muscles. Impressive as they are, can they really stop a sleep-whittling killing machine?
2. Is Tyler in trouble? Uh-oh. This is Tyler’s (Michael Trevino) hybrid hero episode. All we know is, something happens between him and Kim (Alyssa Diaz), Klaus’s (Joseph Morgan) hybrid who broke her sire bond last episode. And not something sexy. Something violent. Has the OV figured out what Ty is up to?
1. Is Elena sired to Damon and what does it mean that they had sex and will they be OK and what about Stefan? Yeah, that’s a lot of questions. We have a lot of feelings. We’ll get an answer about whether or not Elena is sired based on this clip (we think she is), but what about the rest of it? Did Elena finally give into her feelings for Damon, or was some of the sire bond at play? How many pushups will Stefan (Paul Wesley) do alone in the woods when he hears that his ex and his brother totally hooked up all over the mansion? His home, Elena. His home!