Best Quotes From X Factor on December 6, 2012: “Music Is What Feelings Sound Like”
Ke$ha graced us with her presence during this week's episode of The X Factor, so by all accounts this list should just be dedicated to her lyrics (our fave: "Young hunks, taking shots, stripping down to dirty socks").
However, considering that most former contestants left the show drowning in a puddle of tears (we're so worried about you, Reed Deming), the lyrics to "Die Young" seem kinda sinister. Luckily, Khloe and Mario provided us with a slew of memorable doozies, and we've rounded up the best of the best.
10. CeCe reminisces: "In seventh grade I was the smallest kid in my class." We were the opposite of that sentence.
9. Mario tries to form words: "You're like a little Rocky hanging in there." We literally have no idea what this means.
8. CeCe sad faces: "Simon says I'm not worth $5 million dollars." This is insulting for so many reasons.
7. Tate looks on the bright side: "Luckily the judges don't vote." Pretty sure they do.
6. Britney Spears introduces her act: "Here is the girl next door who sings like an angel." OMG, Elisha Cuthbert was on X Factor?
5. CeCe muses: "I think very few people hold this kinda love, and respect, and passion for their art." Except Ke$ha.
4. Mario foretells everyone's doom: "For one act, the dream will be over." And that act is Anne Hathaway. Les Miz jokes, guys!
3. Khloe visits the peasants: "It's wild in here!" Clearly, this is Khloe's first interaction with plebes.
2. Emblem3 defines music: "Music is what feelings sound like." So wise.
1. L.A. checks out Fifth Harmony: "I wish one of you weren't so lovable." Stop, L.A. Just stop.