Glee Season 4: 5 Reasons Sam and Brittany Should Date
We know what you’re thinking, there’s one huge reason Glee’s Sam (Chord Overstreet) and Brittany (Heather Morris) should not date: it starts with a “S” and ends with an “antana.” And we totally get that. But in order to be fair, we want to really think this one through. So, here goes.
1. Sam seems to get Brittany. Sure, he’s not Santana(Naya Rivera), who called Brit a “genius” and all. But he has at least some knowledge of her language and is picking up fluency as the season goes on.
2. They look good together. Two blondes don’t always make a right, but in the case of Sam and Brit, their shiny hair and faces and heights and everything just kinda go together. Plus, Sam’s synchronized swimming letterman’s jacket would totally coordinate with Brit’s Cheerios uniform.
3. Brittany is happy with Sam. We aren’t blind — we saw Brit rest her head on Sam’s shoulder in Season 4, Episode 3: “Makeover.” And after the election, when she lost, he made her laugh, even though she was sad about Santana.
4. Sam is going to get a new love interest — and Brit is the best choice. If you think about it, there’s no one else that would be right for Sam. Even Samcedes shippers have to recognize that Ryan Murphy said Sam would get a new love interest. So, if he’s not gonna be with Mercedes(Amber Riley), we’d rather he get with someone we already know and love than have a random storyline introduced out of the blue.
5. They are intellectual equals. Not everyone has to be a genius to be happy, and no two people have embraced that more than Sam and Brittany. Sam’s casting last season as Rocky was no mistake, and we think he’d make a great guest on Britt’s talk show. Just think of the voices. Lord Tubbington would love him.