Jon LeMay/ABC Television Group Â© 2012 Disney
Nashville’s Top 10 Quotes From Season 1, Episode 8: “I Would Scratch His Eyes Out Myself”
When it came to funny lines and witty quips, this week’s Nashville did not disappoint, especially with Tandy showing off her violent streak. Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 1, Episode 8: “Where He Leads Me.”
10. This band has traded in the coke for Coke.
Deacon (Charles Esten), about the Revel Kings’ sobriety: That explains the soda pop though, huh?
9. Rayna ain’t buying what Teddy is selling.
Rayna (Connie Britton) to Teddy (Eric Close), about Peggy: So she came to you for accounting advice?
8. He’s also modest, too.
Dominic: I’m recession proof — I got my own plane!
7. Deacon is not a fan of compliments.
Deacon: Don’t you call me a legend, Kent — I’m not dead yet.
6. Hailey is officially feeling like a third wheel.
Hailey, to Gunnar (Sam Palladio): Um, that doesn’t sound possessive and weird at all.
5. Way to endear yourself to your new bandmates, dude.
Deacon, about knowing all the Revel Kings’ songs: It helps that they all sound the same.
4. Rayna would not fit in well with the Revel Kinds.
Rayna: I need a drink.
3. Deacon doesn’t keep his thoughts about Teddy a secret.
Deacon, to Rayna: Complicated — that’s the last thing I ever thought he was.
2. Tandy doesn’t mess around.
Tandy: And who is gonna cheat with his sister-in-law around — because I would scratch his eyes out myself!
1. There’s no such thing as a stupid question — except for this one.
Juliette (Hayden Panettiere), to Sean: How long you gonna keep up this whole “no sex before marriage” thing?
Can’t get enough Nashville? Like us on our Facebook page, or follow us on Twitter!