Andrew Eccles/ ABC Family
Season 3B Spoilers and Premiere Sneak Peeks: Pretty Little Liars Week in Review 12/7
There was a ton of news in Pretty Little Liars land this week. Here’s a roundup of the week’s biggest spoilers, craziest photos, and funnest facts about the PLL stars.
- We've seen the Season 3B winter premiere (Season 3, Episode 14: “She’s Better Now”), and we've dropped 10 hints about it. Plus, here's a roundup of other spoilers about the episode.
- There are also new sneak peeks from the episode, featuring an unwelcome familiar face, an awkward encounter in a bathroom, and a hot tub.
- Check out the sneak peek photos for the premiere, and ponder WTF is up with Mona hugging Jason.
- Want more about Season 3B? We've rounded up spoilers about Hanna, Emily, and Mona! Plus, a big event in the finale, another (surprising) familiar face, and more about what's coming up for Aria
- Looking even further into the future, we're excited to say Marlene King has started plotting Season 4.
- Speculation time! Is this a hint that Alison has a twin? Could Jason be on the "A" team?
- Learn more about the cast! Find out if Troian or Keegan is older (and Troian or Janel), which Liar was part of a "robbery," and who Lucy Hale admired growing up,
Catch the return of PLL Season 3 on Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Rebecca Martin is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter @BeccaDMartin.
Want more Pretty Little Liars? Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr.