Best Quotes From Gossip Girl Season 6, Episode 9: “That’s the Training Bra of Treachery”
YOU GUYS! How funny was Gossip GirlSeason 6, Episode 9: "The Revengers"? Right? No? Yeah, not that funny. But seriously, between the near-deaths and the kidnapping debacles and the actual death, we were hanging on waiting for the hilarity to hit. Raise your glass to the near-worthy efforts of your favorite characters and remember that you have to laugh twice as hard at everything cuz it’s all about to be over.
10. Dear Gossip Girl writers... Blair (Leighton Meester): “I retract everything civil I just said: this is all your fault.”
9. Can someone say Vajazzler? Dan (Penn Badgley): “Well, now I’ll never be able to set foot in the guest bath without thinking of your Geor-gina.”
8. If anything’s going to redeem Nate in our books, it’s a well-timed Homeland reference. Nate (Chace Crawford): “I don’t know how Claire Danes does this — spying hurts my head”
7. #Firstworldproblems Blair: “Yes, this is Blair Waldorf. Apparently my town car has been absconded by a ruthless billionaire. So, if you’d send another — preferably with a less villainous driver”
6. That class conflicted with our hangovers, too. Sage (Sofia Black-D’Elia): “Am I the only one who didn’t study Byzantine warfare?”