Bravo Â© NBC Universal, Inc.
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Quotes From Season 3, Episode 6: “She’s F**kin’ Full of Drugs”
The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from any given episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is narrowing it down to 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 6: “She’s Gone Too Far.”
10. How close is too close?
Brandi Glanville: Get your finger out of my face!
Adrienne Maloof: No, no, my finger’s not in your face.
9. Always good advice.
Mauricio, to Alexia: Don’t run over anybody.
8. So much talk about manhood length this week.
Lisa Vanderpump, to Ken about what surgery he’s having: Just tell the truth: penile implant.
7. Deep breaths, Paul.
Paul, to Adrienne about Brandi: I want to slam this person right now.
6. We suppose this is one option.
Adrienne, about Paul: His back hair needs a weedwacker to get rid of it.
5. Now Ken gets in on the fun!
Ken, about Adrienne’s book: I shouldn’t think it’d be very long.
4. Uh, wasn’t Adrienne just criticizing Brandi for character assassination?
Adrienne, about Brandi: The girl is crazy — crackpot crazy. Drug addict. She’s f**kin’ full of drugs.
3. Camille is a fan of Dimitri’s tossed salad and scrambled eggs.
Camille Grammer: The difference between Dimitri and Kelsey? Aaah! Eight inches.
2. That’s a how-to book that we would definitely buy.
Brandi, about Adrienne’s book deal: What’s her book about? How to have a rich family? Maybe that’s the title.
1. Well, at least they’ve cleared up any confusion about the issue.
Brandi: You just called me a bitch!
Paul: You are a bitch!
Can't get enough RHoBH and RHoOC? Like us on our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter!