1. Her first film role was at the age of three. Troian's parents are producers, and she had a part in her dad's film, Last Rites, at the age of three.
2. There is an episode of TV named after her! Her dad also wrote for the TV show "Quantum Leap." When Troian was four, he wrote an episode called "A Portrait for Troian," in which Troian's mom played the character called "Troian."
3. Her icon is Patti Smith. Unlike Spencer, Troian likes slouchy, punky clothing. She told Lucky Magazine (via JustJaredJr) that her icon is rocker Patti Smith.
4. Her boyfriend took a role on Pretty Little Liars just to win her heart! Troian's boyfriend, Suits star Patrick J. Adams, had a bit role on PLL Season 1 — a part he took specifically to try to win Troian back after they broke up. It worked!
5. Troian was a great student, like Spencer. "My high school was a private school where you went to an Ivy League. That's just what was expected of you and nothing less," Troian explained to Seventeen. "So I grew up never being okay with a 'B' because a 'B' was not good enough."