5. One Mercedes omelette, please The day changed quickly for Kyle Richards’s daughter Alexia, from thinking she had to go scrub eggs off the driveway to suddenly getting to peel out in her very own Mercedes. Some teenagers have it really tough! Plus, let’s not forget that Alexia just got her permit, not her actual license. When we turned 16, we’re pretty sure the only gift we got was loose change to take the city bus. (Kids today...)
4. Wait, so you’re not supposed to drink at work? Who knew! Lisa revealed that Stassi is actually her daughter Pandora’s best friend, and so this is why Lisa always feel like she gives Stassi extra chances. But we have to admit that it was fun watching Lisa in charge and intimidating the bejesus out of people. That’s our Lisa!
3. Ken gets a new hip Ken and Lisa proved yet again why we love them so much. Lisa loves to tease Ken and pretend to ignore him, so it was very touching to see Lisa get emotional as he goes in for surgery. And speaking of “touching,” we were cracking up as Lisa tried to test what Ken could and could not feel in his, uh, extremities. Ken is going to wish he had major surgeries more often!
2. Brandi makes a comment. Things may never be the same. Lisa’s tasting started off so carefree, until Kyle asks Brandi Glanville to share her history with Adrienne Maloof. Pandora’s box (different Pandora) had opened up, with Brandi describing an hour-long convo she had with Adrienne and Paul about Twitter, followed by a bombshell secret about Adrienne’s family that Bravo censoed. Suddenly, hors d'oeuvres were the last thing on people’s mind.
1. Mauricio’s party turns into World War III And here we thought the crazier part about this party would be Camille’s “eight inches” comment. Indeed, no one could have anticipated the debacle that ensues, with accusations being made about drug use and poor parenting, and more expletives being used than in a Martin Scorsese movie. How come parties on this show are always so stressful?