Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum’s Wedding: 5 Cutest Moments
Ashley Hebert and her Bachelorette beau, J.P. Rosenbaum are officially man and wife, and their two-hour wedding special on ABC was everything we hoped it would be and more. Mostly because Chris Harrison popped up around every corner to be all "hey guys, it's me!" every five seconds. Never change, Chris.
Anyway, this special was beyond romantic, and we've rounded up the top 5 cutest moments from the entire event! Kissing. So. Much. Kissing.
1. Ashley and J.P. Go Apple Picking Ashley and J.P.'s union is like a cornucopia of bountiful goods that need to be feasted on, which is presumably why they celebrated their engagement by going apple-picking in some random orchard. Did you see the way Ashley perched on J.P.'s shoulders to reach the apples? She's so short, guys, and it's so adorable! Who else thinks these two would have been better off giving their guests miniature apple pie as party gifts? You know, as opposed to those burlap sacks of dirt.
2. Ashley and J.P. Go Ice Skating Remember when Ashley manicured J.P.'s face on her big toe? Neither do we, because we immediately blocked the memory and moved on to the next scene — them pirouetting around an ice skating rink like Tonya Harding only without the tragic shoelaces. Ashley and J.P.'s sensual ice dance took us back to the good ol' days when they went rollerskating in J.P.'s hometown. Sigh, memories!
3. J.P Gives Ashley a Charm Bracelet OMG, he went to Jared. And by Jared we mean Pandora. J.P. had us weak at the knees when he surprised Ashley with a loving note and a gorgeous charm bracelet while she was getting ready for the wedding. Naturally, said bracelet featured a rose, a cupcake, a tooth, and a miniature bust of Chris Harrison's face and chest, and it was absolutely gorgeous. Plus, the meaningful charms made Ashley tear up, which made us tear up, which made our cheetos even more salty and delicious. Otherwise known as a win-win!
4. J.P. and Ashley Practice Their First Kiss Fact: J.P. and Ashley just can't stop won't stop kissing each other. It's as though they're addicted to the flavor of each other's chapstick, so you can imagine their excitement when they realized that they could stand in the middle of a grassy knoll and makeout to their heart's content under the pretense of "practicing for the wedding." Sure, we've never felt so alone (just go away, body pillow. You're no J.P., sob) — but this kissathon was seriously sweet.
5. Chris Harrison Ties Some Lace Around J.P. and Ashley's Hands Apparently J.P. and Ashley are secretly Celtic, which is why we assume they forced Chris Harrison to bind their wrists together with a delicate piece of pink lace. Get it? They tied the knot! This symbolic tradition came after J.P. and Ashley's emotional vows, and basically caused us to collapse into a fit of happy-crying. We'll never be able to look at pink lace again without envisioning Chris Harrison's beautiful visage.