Ashley Hebert’s Sister Chrystie Vachon: Five Things You Need to Know
You may remember Ashley Hebert’s sister, Chrystie Corns, from her appearance on The Bachelorette Season 7 finale, when she famously — questioned if Ashley's pick, JP Rosenbaum, was really the best choice for her. Of course, JP won Chrystie over in the end, and Ash's big sis will even serve as maid of honor the Team Cupcake wedding. But just who is Ashley's sister anyway... and where might fans of reality TV seen her before? Here are five must-know facts about Chrystie.
1. She's married, pregnant, and loves to blog up a storm Starcasm did a little profile on Ashley’s family back in December, before The Bachelor Season 15 began. On Chrystie’s blog,I Love To Gossip, she writes “For the last 8 years, I have enjoyed a vagrant lifestyle living in Maine, Ohio, Cape Cod, Hawaii, and now back in Maine ( I know..boohoo!). I’ve been a stay at home mom, a workaholic mom, and now find myself somewhere in between. [...] The rest of my time is spent figuring out my new life as a Singleton with joint custody of two adorable rockstar children.” Since that time, Chrystie has gotten married — and she's is pregnant. Congrats to Chrystie on having a baby on the way!
2. She's a beauty queen Hotness runs in the family! The Heberts are from tiny Madawaska, Maine — and Chrystie was named Miss Madawaska in 1996.
3. She’s an Extreme Couponer Chrystie was on the TLC show Extreme Couponing this past May. On her site she writes, “I found a way to feed my shopping habit and save money at the same time! I’ve been couponing now for just under a year and have already amassed a stockpile of close to $5k worth. I started this blog to help other single moms and families take control of their finances and make better buying decisions. Using coupons has had a dramatically positive effect on my buying habits, my financial situation and my life!” A lot of fans on Chrystie’s website had questions about her TLC experience, so she answered the top five questions in this video:
4. Look for her at Ashley and JP's wedding — as maid of honor for her little sis When Ashley and JP's wedding airs on December 16 on ABC, make sure to look out for Chrystie as part of the wedding party. She'll be Ashley's maid of honor! Also keeping it in the family, JP has asked his brother, Roy, to serve as his best man. How sweet is that?
5. She’s tweeting about Team Cupcake During Ashley's season, Chrystie spend plenty of time tweeting about The Bachelorette on Twitter as @ccmaine. She was asked, “Has your opinion changed after seeing the show of the 1 guy you didn't like for Ashley when you first met him? Do you like him now?” She replied, “my opinion has changed :)” She told a Team Ben fan, “Haha. I was team Ryan...but he's gone now :( ” On July 26, she answered a JP fan’s tweet with, “Haha! A lot of people love J.P. #teamcupcake.” Nice!